Arts graduates- South London schools:
- TimePlan Education is currently recruiting several dynamic and enthusiastic arts graduates for full-time teaching assistant roles in primary and secondary schools in south London. These full-time roles will start during January 2022.
- Previous experience working with children is not essential, although other relevant experience (for example in a dance, drama, sports or arts capacity) would be advantageous, as would experience supporting children or adults with SEN.
- We have additional roles in other departments.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills are essential.
- Roles for arts graduates in south London schools would particularly suit individuals who are keen to undertake teacher training in the future, or who have confirmed PGCE or Teach First places, looking for teaching assistant experience in the meantime.
- You should be an enthusiastic and pro-active arts graduate who is keen to commit to a full-time teaching assistant position within a south London school.
- If you are interested in an arts graduate teaching assistant role in a south London school, please apply today.
- TimePlan Education Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.