Location: Ellesmere Port
Salary: £28,000 (£40K OTE)
Looking to join a global tech enterprise with a presence in over 70 countries worldwide? ? Looking to acquire the skills necessary for a successful career in B2B management, with the opportunity to progress into any conceivable route? We have the opportunity for you!
As a Graduate Junior Project Consultant you’ll apply the lessons you learn from senior figures in order to manage the resources made available to you. Granted immediate responsibility, you’ll effectively run a mini-business within the business, managing budgets, change and controlling risk. The successful graduate will be organised and a confident communicator. You’ll create and develop rapport with key decision makers in order to establish lucrative business deals and long-standing client relationships.
You’ll enjoy an unparalleled graduate package with our client!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £28,000
- Y1 OTE of £40K
- Fantastic, unique bespoke training
- Excellent scope for progression and professional development with a global, market leading company
- A laptop and mobile
- Private healthcare and pension contributions
- A vibrant, welcoming culture with regular team socials
- Modern, attractive open plan offices
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Highly organised, with excellent time management skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.