My client is looking for a Graduate Trainee to join their team. An outline of the job and what it will entail is stated below.
The Graduate Trainee will:
· Undertake professional training with AAT / ICAEW / ACCA.
· Assist with management and year end accounts preparation as directed by other staff.
· Prepare and draft tax returns for corporate and private clients.
· Attend audits as required.
· Assist with ad-hoc work, such as valuations, charity and pension scheme audits etc.
· Analyse bank account transactions and bank reconciliations for management and year end accounts.
· Prepare VAT returns. Supervision and assistance will be given when dealing with more complex clients.
· Take ownership of allocated tasks and be aware of deadlines for work being carried out.
· Answer telephone in a professional manner including taking and passing on messages.
· Interact well with clients and other staff members.
· Meticulous attention to detail and organisation.
· Strong mathematical and administrative skills.
· Work independently but also as part of a team and help others when required.
· Conversant with Microsoft Excel and Word.
· Positive attitude.
So, if you are looking for a career in a leading practice please do send over your CV today.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.