Evolve is currently supporting a global Healthcare organisation on an exclusive basis with the expansion of their growing Nutrition sales team in the UK. As part of an extremely exciting team build, our client is in search of a Graduate Medical Sales Representative to maximise sales in Primary Care across the M62 corridor.
If you’re looking to step into the Medical Sales industry with a progressive organisation that can provide excellent structured training and various opportunities for career development, then this is the position for you!
- Recent graduate, ideally in a scientific subject.
- Strong sales experience in a customer-facing environment.
- Excellent demonstrable research into the medical sales industry.
- Shadowing experience of a Medical Sales Representative is highly advantageous.
- Keen desire to step into the medical sales industry.
- Full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- Ensuring the contract performs financially by managing product usage effectively.
- Maintain accurate records of all customer interactions within the CRM system.
- Analyse and prepare data to form a robust account plan which defines opportunities and the strategies/tasks to maximise and deliver against it.
- Actively reduce competitor product usage and maximise product sales to increase market share.
- Work in conjunction with the customer contact team to deliver additional in-field support including, customer meetings, training, and demonstrations.
- Develop and maintain a good working knowledge of the NHS, the industry and to identify and develop KOL’s across the health economy in the contract area.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the company, nutrition, and the product range as well as third party products used within the contracts.
- Work within the definition of the sales process and appropriate competency framework.
Role Specific Competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Able to work within a team and independently.
- IT competent and able to use Microsoft programmes.
Salary & Package
- Circa £25,000 depending on experience
- Plus, excellent bonus potential, company car and private healthcare
- 2/3 stage process.
Interested? Please click apply, or contact Lauren on (phone number removed) to discuss further!
Evolve is a leading recruitment and outsourcing organisation, operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Medical Device and Life Science sectors.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.