Graduate Sales Executive – Field Sales
£30,000 basic salary + Quarterly Bonus + Area Allowance + Company Car + Laptop + Phone
Advanced Company Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Cover, Gym Membership
Hiring Nationwide - Manchester, Heathrow, Birmingham, Newcastle, Dublin
July and September start dates
An exciting opportunity to join a global, world leading technology company in a fast-paced field sales position that has been listed in Forbes “World’s Most Innovative Companies” for 8 consecutive years since it’s conception.
Established nearly 50 years ago, this company is still experiencing rapid growth as they go from strength to strength turning over more than $5billion in global sales per year and are looking for ambitious graduates who are hungry to succeed and looking to advance their career in sales.
The company provides a 4–8-week training programme which aims to give you a strong technical understanding of their products and an idea of what you will encounter out on the road. However, this is only the start of your continued training and development which will take place throughout your career at the company!
- Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory
- Weekly Structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Field Days
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
- You will be meeting and demonstrating our products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- To be a key contributor to our dynamic, close knit sales team
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment where no two weeks are the same
- Degree educated in any discipline
- A hunger to succeed and over achieve
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK
- Starting Salary - £28K
- Quarterly Bonus
- Company car
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover & Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Full Expensed Business Travel and Accommodation
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.