Excellent entry level positions for Graduates with qualifications in Civil & Structural Engineering or Construction related disciplines, working for an established international company that design, manufacture and supply their structural products and services to the construction industry.
The company offers excellent training, support and career development opportunities as well as a great working environment and very competitive salary.
You will receive training and your work will involve:
- Technical aspects of designs including engineering calculations
- CAD design drawing
- Communicating with clients and resolving any project queries
- Project life cycle and procedures
- Project technical administration and documentation
- Company standards and quality assurance
- Have technical qualifications in Civil, Structural Engineering or Construction and the Built Environment
- Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD, or similar package, and Microsoft Office applications
- Have a good understanding of construction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a good telephone manner
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.