Graduate Sales Executive
Manchester City Centre M3
Mon – Fri 8:30 – 5:00
Salary: £20,000 ( OTE approx. £30,000 )
Sales Consult Ltd are currently recruiting a graduate sales executive on behalf of a respected “deal a day" site. They get unbeatable deals on the best stuff to do, see, visit, eat and buy in a variety of cities in the UK. They make the luxurious things in life affordable as they look for the best experiences and offer them at a price that’s hard to beat!
This role would suit either a graduate or someone with up to 2 years sales experience. As a graduate sales executive, you will be responsible for delivering new and exciting deals to our large and growing database of consumers through building new partnerships with high-end businesses and signing the best possible deals. As a New Business Consultant, it will your job to build rapport, gain buy-in, pitch, negotiate and deliver excellent customer service. This is an incredible opportunity to become part of what the fastest growing digital sector in the UK.
- Actively calling targeted businesses with the ultimate aim of signing fabulous merchants.
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals and negotiating to ensure a mutually beneficial deal.
- Providing clients with relevant information; especially in response to enquiries about products and services.
- Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service and further develop the clients outstanding reputation.
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets.
We’re looking for:
- A money motivated, self-starter with a desire to learn, develop and take full ownership of your sector.
- Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations, with the ability to work on own initiative whilst building positive and rewarding working relationships with both colleagues and stakeholders.
- An enterprising and results-driven candidate. Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations using initiative and exercise sound judgement, whilst remaining resilient.
- You will ideally have sales experience, be this an entrepreneurial project or work whilst studying or similar.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
- Time management skills that allow you to manage your own diary effectively.
In return, they offer a number of fabulous benefits including:
· Clear and structured career pathways
· Fab office with a great team
· Lively social working culture, including sports and numerous other office events and activities
· Summer and Christmas office parties
· 25 days holiday
· Season ticket loan
· Cycle scheme
To Apply for the graduate sales executive role click ‘Apply’ or call Sales Consult Ltd
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.