A market-leading £1.4 billion group, known for being the premier league in their sector, are looking for a business-minded and target-driven Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee to join their team. Selling a wide range of electrical products sourced from leading manufacturers, you'll be joining a dynamic industry that is competitive, social and successful.
The business you'll be joining is the UK's leading distributor of branded electrical equipment to trade and industry. With over 4,000 employees across the UK, they believe their people are their greatest and most valuable asset. Their team deliver excellent customer service and product solutions to a broad customer base ranging from small local 'one-man-band' electricians to large multi-national mechanical and electrical contracting companies.
In this company, your development is limited only by your own ambition. You will be given the tools to be successful and the freedom to make an impact and progress in this highly sociable and fast-paced industry. You will also obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the business and complete a programme of professional sales training.
Having built a strong foundation of skills and knowledge, you will progress to Sales Manager level and continue to build strong relationships with a variety of B2B clients and suppliers. In addition to the freedom and autonomy offered to you at this level, you will also receive salary increases and a company car.
All of this should prepare you for a Business Manager position - becoming your own boss and being responsible for running your own multi-million-pound operation within the group.
The package for this graduate sales role includes:
- A starting salary of £24,000 - £25,000
- Your share of the company's profits in the form of a lucrative uncapped bonus
- Extensive training on the company, their products and the industry
- Continuous 'on the job' training and professional development
- Company car (upon progression to a field-based role)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- Opportunities to progress and build a successful career
To be successful in this Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee role, you should be:
- A well-presented, sales-focused graduate, ideally with some sales/customer service experience
- Passionate about pursuing a career in business management within a sales environment
- An excellent communicator and networker
- Tenacious, driven and money-motivated
- Able to build strong relationships with a wide variety of people
- In possession of a full UK driving licence
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today to find out more!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.