Are you a recent graduate looking for a part-time or full time role in Education?
Weekly pay - £350 - £425 8:30am-3:30pm
At Teaching Personnel we are closely working with schools across Gateshead, Newcastle North Tyneside and Northumberland with support staff vacancies. Graduates from various backgrounds including Psychology, Childhood Studies, Sports backgrounds have been very successful in these vacancies previously.
The ideal Graduate will:
- Communicate effectively with other staff and students, monitoring developmetns and progress
- Be composed managing sometimes challenging behaviour and situations
- Transfer skills and theory to a practical school environment and have a genuine interest - potntially consdering a future career working with young people and/or SEMH
- Be a good role model with a proactive and confident approach
- Work on a 1:1 basis with students who require additional support
- Classroom support
- Patient and understanding of the students needs and circumstances
- No prior experience required just willingness to get involved in the classroom setting
- Excellent opportunity to gain experience in educational setting before you apply for PGCE or similar courses where you require experience working with children
Please apply by submitting your CV below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well aas the Right to Work in the UK. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.