Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We have an opportunity for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to work in our construction division in the Bristol office. Previous experience is not essential as we will fully train the successful applicant. This division covers “Construction” including Residential, Building, Civil and Maintenance on a trades / blue collar basis.
- Building, developing and maintaining a successful client base.
- Adhering to KPI targets to maximise growth potential.
- Negotiating business contracts to close deals.
- Providing specialised and competent blue collar operatives to companies for temporary assignments.
- Developing and maintaining both the client and candidates databases.
- Ensure the support team attract and evaluate suitable candidates through competency based interview techniques and professional reference checking.
- Ensuring adherence to a busy management and meetings diary.
- Manage the support team to ensure all business correspondence, CV preparation, mail and e shot marketing is completed.
- Competitive starting basic salary within the £22k to £24k range.
- Generous commission schemes are in place with strong earning potential.
- Potential of quick progression for a successful individual.
- Previous experience is not essential.
- It is essential, however, that you are enthusiastic, outgoing, confident and are looking to develop a career in sales.
- Strong communicator.
- Confident manner.
- Outgoing nature.
- I.T. literate.
- Car owner (expenses will be paid and a competitive car allowance is payable upon reaching pre agreed targets).
- Living within commutable distance of Cardiff.
Time 4 Recruitment:
Time 4 Recruitment was set up in 2001 with the aim to change the face of the recruitment industry, offering a personal, professional and quality service to all its clients and workers, and to show them that they actually care about their needs as captured in their strap line, ‘the agency that cares’.
The company’s approach and vision has been the key to providing a service that is second to none, which in turn has seen Time 4 Recruitment Solutions Ltd increase in size substantially year on year.
Time 4 Recruitment has twice received recognition for the impressive growth that the company achieved. We continue to expand our services at the cutting edge of industry to make further national progress with many of the country’s leading Construction Contractors.
How to Apply:
Please forward your CV in the strictest of confidence via this advert to Grant Lillywhite, Managing Director.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.