Joining this graduate management training scheme in Sheffield, you will learn about this market-leading electrical products business from the ground up, developing an understanding of how each department plays a significant role in their success. You'll receive a well-rounded training experience as well as completing a programme of professional sales training.
You'll be working for the UK's largest and most successful electrical wholesaler with annual sales of more than £1.4 billion. Trading from over 380 locations, the company employs over 4,000 staff and has more than 100,000 customers nationwide. They have a vast customer range including local authorities, schools and hospitals, electrical contracting companies and even the Queen (being royal warrant holders).
As a Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee, you will:
- Learn about key areas of the business, market and the company's product range which includes lighting, cabling, wiring accessories, control and automation, ventilation, water heating, emergency lighting and fire detection and security access control, to name a few.
- Complete a programme of professional sales training that will equip you with all of the tools and skills needed to thrive in a successful sales career.
- Build strong relationships with and deliver excellent customer service to new and existing B2B clients.
- Manage current sales accounts, spot opportunities for growth and maximise profitability.
- Quickly progress to Area Sales Manager level with salary increases and a company car (ideally within 6 months).
All of this should prepare you for a Business Manager position - becoming your own boss and being responsible for running your own multi-million-pound operation within the group.
The package for this graduate sales and business management role includes:
- A starting salary of £24,000 - £25,000
- Your share of the company's profits in the form of a lucrative uncapped bonus
- Extensive training on the company, their products and the industry
- Continuous 'on the job' training and professional development
- Opportunity for a company car (upon progression to field sales role)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Opportunities to progress quickly and build a successful career
To be successful in this Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee role, you should be:
- A well-presented, sales-focused graduate
- An excellent communicator and networker
- Tenacious, driven and money-motivated
- Able to build strong relationships with a wide variety of people
- In possession of a full UK driving licence
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today to find out more!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.