Are you a graduate who is excited by the idea of a field sales position? Do you feel more comfortable building face to face relationships? This could be the perfect graduate sales role for you!!!
So who are the company?
Established since 1979 the client became part of a Swedish group in 2017 who own more than 250 companies across Europe. This company are a forward thinking and innovative market leading company in the UK & Ireland in the fastener and fixings industry and are part of a large, multinational, group of companies. The main focus for the business is the supply of specialist collated fastenings to industry and construction.
So what will you do?
Due to continued planned growth and expansion they are looking to recruit an additional territory-based Sales Executive to join their well established, dynamic sales team. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Increase business growth through end user and distributor sales.
- Maximise the performance of the region through a mix of account management and new business customers.
- Generate new business proactively and using leads provide.
- Sell to a diverse customer base across a range of industries
- To manage and maintain existing customer accounts
So who are you?
- Presentable and a fluent communicator
- Ability to develop and maintaining long-term relationships with accounts
- Good IT Skills
- Self-motivated with a result driven approach
- Able to travel with overnight stays where required
- Flexible approach and a good team player
- Must have full UK driving license
So what is on offer for you?
- £24k basic salary!!!
- Y1 OTE £34K+!!
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- Christmas Shut Down
- Access to Company Pension - company contributes 6%
- £400 a month car allowance
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- A paid days holiday for your birthday
- And many more benefits!!!
If you think this could be the right role for you, apply today to not miss out!!!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.