Graduate Supply Teachers
Secondary Schools Sheffield / Chesterfield
September start 2022
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit final year students looking for flexible or full-time teaching roles from September. We are looking for motivated and hard-working individuals who are looking for further experience in a classroom environment.
Working alongside our partnering schools, there are a vast number of vacancies available in all subjects and we would love to hear from professional of all specialisms.
- To work closely with the school to ensure expectations are understood and support can be given
- To have good behaviour management skills and confidently run lessons for classes of up to 30 students
- To be compassionate and have an understanding of SEN / EAL / additional needs and how to adapt within the classroom to ensure all pupils have an equal opportunity in their learning environment
- To deliver pre-planned lessons - To have an understanding of the national curriculum and how to promote learning and development in line with this
Benefits of supply work at TP:
- Flexible working – Access to your own online diary to decide working days
- Opportunities for full-time positions and contract roll overs with the schools
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Access to free / discounted online courses - Professional development through our portal
If you would like further information, please contact Chloe at the Secondary Sheffield branch on (phone number removed).
For immediate consideration please click ‘apply now’ to send your CV and one of our specialist recruitment consultants will be in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.