Are you a university graduate looking to make the leap into education? Are you available to begin work in September 2022?
LTF Recruitment are working alongside a school in the NG3 area of Nottingham who are looking to appoint a graduate SEN teaching assistant to support a group of pupils within KS2.
The role will begin as soon as possible for the right person. The hours of work are 8:30-4:00 and the main duties within the role will be:
- Supporting a small group of SEN pupils in KS2
- Working on a 1:1 basis with pupils with mild autism
- Liaising with the class teacher around pupil progress
- Leading academic interventions with children working below age expected levels
- Helping the class teacher to prepare for lessons
- Using the school's behaviour and reward policies to engage children in school
The school are looking for someone who:
- Has a degree in some form of childcare
- Has experience of working in a school or childcare environment on placements
- Is an effective communicator
- Will go the extra mile to help support the children
- Is committed and able to work on a full time and long term basis
This job will become permanent for the right candidate following a successful probationary period. To apply, simply send across your CV via the application page.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.