Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for a graduate accounts assistant based in the Sheffield area. The ideal candidate will possess a relevant finance/accountancy degree qualification with a keen interest to pursue a long-term career in Finance. Previous experience in a working position is not essential but can be beneficial.
This role will be working within and environment where strong communication is essential to success, as well as outstanding presentation and organisation skills.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Reconciliation of supplier invoices
- Managing supplier queries
- Performing monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Organising weekly payment runs
- Handling credit card transactions
- Managing the company sales ledger
- Working with other departments
- Degree level education is required (to a minimum of 2:1)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Desire to follow a career in accountancy/tax
- Competitive salary (up to £21,000)
- Internal support & further development
- Pension scheme
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, North West, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.