Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£22,000 - £30,000 (Competitive Salary, Bonus + Excellent Benefits)
Search Consultancy is one of the UK's leading recruitment organisations with revenue of more than £220 Million and we're now looking to speak to bright and eager graduates to commence our entry level, Consultant Development Graduate Programme. Don't worry, a background in recruitment isn't essential, but a genuine interest in business operations and people certainly is!
Recruitment is a hugely autonomous industry that requires articulate, money-motivated individuals who have a passion for business and success. We're looking to speak to confident and passionate Graduates who have already gained work experience within sales but are looking to utilise these skills in a professional business environment.
In return, you will receive industry leading training to provide you with the key skills from day one, setting out a career path with clear promotional targets and opportunity to fast track your career.
About the role:
* As a 360 Recruitment Consultant, you will be tasked with carrying out business development calls to clients
* Negotiate fees and rates with clients to maximise your commercial output
* Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
* Attending client meetings
* Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
* Building pipelines of candidates
* Networking both with candidates and clients
* Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews
What we offer:
* Uncapped and highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments - designed to motivate and reward high performance
* Competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
* 0% threshold in your first 6 months allowing you to earn bonus immediately
* Quarterly High Flyers and Annual High Flyers events and trips - Did I mention our Top Billers are jetting off to Barcelona this year?!
* Industry-leading Learning and Development Scheme for Graduates, being enrolled onto CPD 1 from your first day, and ongoing professional development
* Clear career progression, with promotional targets set out immediately, supported by both Management and Trainers to achieve these
* Up to £1000 for internal referral bonuses
* The team is treated to breakfast on a Monday and early finish Friday, as well as regular social events
* You will have previous experience within a sales or target driven environment
* A competitive individual, who thrives to achieve their goals
* Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
* Incredibility resilient and ambitious
* Ability to built rapport and speak with people of different levels
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.