Graduate Energy Consultant - Nottingham
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Graduate Energy Consultant to join their well-established Energy Compliance Consultancy. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work across the Residential, Commercial and Public Building sectors.
To be considered for this Graduate Energy Consultant role you will have;
- BSc/MSc degree in Sustainability, Energy, Environmental, or similar
- Experience with DesignBuilder software (Desirable)
- Understanding of London Plan and the production of energy statements (Desirable)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Brilliant time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- OCDEA and/or NDEA qualification (Desirable)
Working as a Graduate Energy Consultant you will;
- Complete energy assessments
- Conduct SAP/SBEM Assessments on Developments across the country
- Produce U-value calculations
- Be organised with general administration
- Produce Energy Statements for planning applications
- Build long lasting client relationships
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including but not limited to; pension, training and development, free parking, and generous holiday allowance.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy or Building Services Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on (phone number removed), or email a copy of your CV over to (url removed) and we will be in touch shortly.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.