A brand-new role has been created with a leading digital agency based in Edinburgh. Founded in 2014, the company now employs 24+ people across two continents, with revenues growing year on year and ambitious growth plans ahead that you would get the opportunity to be a part of.
They are seeking an energetic, smart and very driven Digital Marketing Executive to join the team and be instrumental in the organic growth of multiple large social media accounts and websites in line with the business’ goals.
The team is distributed remotely as part of a 'remote first' culture. They attract people who push themselves to improve in order to unlock their potential. The business grew during the pandemic, and shows no signs of slowing down.
The position is available for someone who is the right graduate to an experienced executive.
The objective of this role is to create engaging content across all digital channels for the agency’s various brands, so as to drive engagement and growth across their channels, including but not limited to blogs, websites, social media, email and more.
The role covers all areas of digital marketing with a specific focus on social media. The content produced will be fresh, engaging and creative, with a tone of voice that matches the brand’s values and style.
- Management of the brands’ content strategy across digital channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, Redditt and more.
- Sourcing viral content that would be relevant to the target audience and sharing it with them across the digital channels in line with the brand strategy.
- Community management and engagement.
- Relationship management with external creators.
- Contributing new and innovative ideas to grow the brands’ reach and engagement in line with strategy.
- A strong passion to work in digital marketing, specifically social media.
- Strong social media and digital marketing skills, and demonstrable experience with creating content and driving engagement.
- A strong understanding of Scottish-related culture, and how people create digital content for this. An understanding of how this content is engaged with, and what goes viral.
- A strong understanding of social media trends and meme culture, as well as community management, engagement, and growth.
Package on Offer:
- Salary up to £30,000 DOE.
- Pension contribution.
- Remote-first working. The office is in Edinburgh city centre, with a few days per month required in person.
- Work from home budget.
- 10% bonus.
- Training budget to aid professional development.
- Phone bill contribution.
- Laptop and essential items provided.
- Regular social events.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply below, or get in touch with Fraser Gillespie.
E: (url removed)
T: (phone number removed)
https://(url removed)/in/fraser-gillespie-assoc-cipd-(phone number removed)b6/
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.