An internationally-renowned law firm, with offices based in Birmingham City Centre, are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Graduate Paralegal to support their Real Estate Team. This is an exciting opportunity for an LLB and LPC graduate keen to build their legal experience and start their legal career. This varied and busy role will entail:
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of transactional documentation including surrenders, lease renewals and licences, freehold sales and acquisitions.
- Undertaking, reviewing and reporting on search results, title investigation and negotiated documents.
- Providing real estate support to our corporate and banking colleagues on their projects.
- Managing more junior members of the team on post-completion aspects of the transactions, including SDLT Returns, applications to Companies House and Land Registry applications.
- Client contact – transactional and relationship management.
- Running transactions and files from day one.
Applicants must be educated to LPC & LLB standard. Some work experience would be an advantage although not essential.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to our privacy notice which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data on our website. If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.