Head Office Logistics Graduate Management Programme
(Regionally based for first 12 Months)
This isn't only seeing how a global business works. This is making your mark on its future. Over two years, this programme will give you a taste of life at Head Office and in a Regional Distribution Centre. On our warehouse management team, you'll build a rounded view of our entire Logistics operation. Learn how we balance efficiency with freshness. Develop the skills you need to take things to the next level. Begin a future as extraordinary as you.
Please note that your application will include three online exercises, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you as a potential future leader at Lidl. To find out more and even conduct a practice exercise, please feel free to visit the following website: (url removed)
The process will also include a video interview and face-to-face assessment centre. Our assessment centre will take place in our Head Office based in Tolworth on the 4th of August.
What you'll do
Your first year is all about understanding how our Logistics operations work. You'll see all areas of the warehouse. And you'll learn the whole process of receiving, picking and distributing goods to stores. You'll also learn about the role warehouses play in our wider business, as you spend time in-store and other key areas.
During your second year, you'll rotate around our Head Office Logistics teams. Here, you'll focus on the strategy of the business and key projects. On top of this, you'll complete our comprehensive training academy, which will put you on the path to becoming a Junior Consultant. You'll excel on a fast-paced programme with tangible results and goals.
What you'll need
- The ability to communicate confidently and effectively across all levels of the business
- Passion for working independently and as part of the team
- Self-motivation and determination to succeed in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- The desire to learn, develop and challenge yourself in a demanding and dynamic environment
- A 2:2 degree or above in any discipline by September 2022 or within the last 2 years
- A full UK/EU driving licence by July 2022
- To be legally entitled to work in the UK on a full time, permanent basis
- To live (or relocate) within a 1-hour commute of our Head Office in Tolworth for the second year
- The ability to travel to various UK sites for initial training during your first year
- Able to attend the assessment day on the 4 th of August in our Head Office in Tolworth
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary of £37,000 per annum, as well as the option of a hire car through our providers or a £4,000 cash allowance and 30 days' holiday per year. Save for your future with our pension scheme or save today with a 10% in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.