Penguin Recruitment is delighted to present a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Town Planner to join a prestigious Planning team in Birmingham!
My client is a global leader in the Real Estate industry, who's Land, Development and Planning team has an immediate need to recruit an enthusiastic and ambitious Graduate Town Planner.
The team specialises in advising clients in both the private and public sector on the delivery of complex regeneration and development projects. Their focus is on bringing forward development schemes from the conception and feasibility stage to the procurement and delivery of development on site across all property sectors.
The team responds to a constantly evolving agenda and is looking for a dynamic individual with the enthusiasm and drive to make a major contribution to the team!
Duties of the role
- Support the Planning team in nurturing existing client relationships and identifying new business opportunities.
- Develop awareness of the Land, Development and Planning discipline to colleagues internally and in dealings with other contacts.
- Delivery of high-quality work efficiently and effectively to support team revenue and profit targets.
- Assist with the preparation of team business planning documents and attendance at ad-hoc meetings to discuss business opportunities with colleagues.
- Ensure that all files are compliant with Quality Assurance procedures.
- Ensure all work is carried out in a professional manner.
- Consistently meet (and exceed) clients' expectations.
- Display strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Establish and maintain strong links with colleagues in other teams.
- RTPI accredited degree in Town Planning or related field of study.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Excellent IT skills including use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communicator, able to present ideas and recommendations clearly and confidently.
- Demonstrable understanding of market and local knowledge.
- A hard working, conscientious, organised team player.
On offer to the successful candidate
- A competitive starting salary.
- An impressive benefits package.
- Company car allowance.
- Continued dedication to training and professional progress!
Interested? For applications or more info about this role and others in the Town Planning sector, please send your up to date CV to Megan Field at (url removed), or call (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.