Independent Building Services firm who employees Design Engineers and Technical Specialist seeking now Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer to join their building services team in Glasgow office.
As a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer you will be working with the team of Design Engineers to develop your knowledge though your day to day work.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparation of design calculation for building service engineering using appropriate software (e.g. AutoCAD, Revit MEP)
- Providing solutions to design problems
- Production of manual and CAD drawings
- Production of Revit designs
- Working with clients and mechanical design engineering teams
- Commitment to achieving professional qualification
- Mechanical Design Engineer degree ideally in Building Services
- Knowledge of MEP
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Be passionate, driven and determined to develop career to higher status
- Excellent communication skills with positive and flexible attitude
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- A creative approach to problemsolving
- Mechanical Building Services Design and BIM knowledge would be a strong advantage
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.