Role:Graduate Transport Planner
Our client is looking for a Graduate Transport Planner from Newcastle to join their growing team.
If you have graduated and are actively looking for a Transport Planning Role-please see below.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- Previous transport planning experience;
- Graduate looking for a start to your career
- Competent report writer, ideally with experience on transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Experience in the use of Arcady, Picady, LinSig, GIS & AutoCAD;
- Good communication & presentation skills;
For further information on the position and the organisation, please feel free to contact James Hardie on (phone number removed) or via (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.