Job Title: Graduate Planner
Location: Bristol/ Bath
An excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices in both Bath and Bristol. They are a diverse and creative team who enjoy what they do. Their approach is friendly, personable and their blended skillset allows them to bring a broader perspective to the conversation. They are working within the Planning, Urban Design, Regeneration, Architecture and Heritage sectors.
- Newly Graduated Planner or a planner with 1-2 years' experience
- A Chartered Member of the RTPI or have commenced/ are about to start the membership process
- Adaptable and keen to learn to develop your planning skills and career
- Passionate about the built and natural environment and role that planning has to play
- Competitive salary
- Up to 24 days holiday
- Health Cash Plan with EAP
- Flexibility and hybrid working
Interested? Please forward your CV to (url removed) and call (phone number removed) for more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.