Graduate .Net Developer
£30k per annum
Nottingham (Remote and Hybrid available too)
Are you a budding .net developer fresh out of uni? Do you have a passion for all things software and want to work for a people-centric company shaking up the healthcare sector with their digital solutions? My client is on the lookout for an enthusiastic developer to join their 20 strong tech team and help drive their projects forwards!
As the successful Graduate .Net Developer, you can expect your role to include:
- Working within a team to make sure all aspects of the projects are delivered as agreed
- Help shape the direction of the project by utilising your experience and expertise
- Participate in all stages of the development lifecycle
- Create clean and well-structured code
- Use of industry standard development tools to automate deployment and testing where needed
- Peer reviewing of code with constructive criticism when appropriate
- Utilise the training budget to keep abreast of the latest tech
To be considered for the role of Graduate .Net Developer you should have the following skills and experience:
- A degree in Computer Science or similar
- Proactive attitude and highly motivated
- .Net core/ C#
You'll enjoy a great range of benefits including:
- Flexible/ condensed working hours
- Training budget
- 33 days holiday (inc bank) + buy/ sell scheme
- Private healthcare
- Volunteer day
To apply for the position of .Net Developer, please send your CV to Fran Wilebur via the Apply Now button.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.