Psychology Graduate/Undergraduate - School Learning Support / LSA
**Are you a recent psychology graduate or current psychology undergraduate looking to work within an education setting?**
**Are you looking to study a PGCE in the near future?**
**Would you like the opportunity to experience working in primary or secondary school before pursuing a career in teaching?**
Academics have a number of opportunities for psychology graduates and undergraduates in an educational setting across Cardiff. The opportunities include teaching assistant / TA positions and 1:1 support work in both primary and secondary schools. Full or part time, short or long term and can be flexibly worked around university or other commitments if required.
- Working with children with SEN (Special Educational Needs)
- Various roles available
- Full time / Part time
- Long term / Short term
- £60 - £75 per day
- Degree in Psychology / Study for Degree
- Experience of supporting young people / pupils
- Great communication skills
- A willingness to create a setting where pupils can reach their full potential
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of children subject to their needs / adaptability
- Confident and assertive with the ability to deal with challenging behaviour
- Eligible to work in the UK
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible. The position is looking to be filled ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive application via (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.