Graduate Recruitment Administrator
Manchester (Hybrid working structure)
Sellick Partnership is actively seeking a bright and meticulous Graduate Recruitment Administrator to join their team, based in Manchester.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and growing recruitment business where your contribution is greatly valued and your career aspirations supported. With new business and results at a record level, 2022 is an exciting time to be joining Sellick Partnership as we continue to build upon 20 years of success. To prove our success we have recently been awarded 16th place in the 'Best Places to Work' in the United Kingdom!
In your role as a Graduate Recruitment Administrator, you will work alongside a team of recruitment compliance experts to provide both an internal and external service. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure new and existing placements are running smoothly. Furthermore, you will also liaise with external candidates to ensure that they have all relevant information in order to be paid in a timely manner; therefore, the ability to operate both accurately and efficiently are essential skills for this role.
Roles and responsibilities
- Liaising with external third party agencies to ensure all contractors have timesheets available for their weeks' worked
- Communicating with contractors to update them of their system contract end dates with the objective to get the contractors to request their assignments be extended internally, as well as keeping the consultants informed.
- Assisting contractors with general timesheet related queries where required
- Supporting a fixed number of contractors with submitting their timesheets every week
- Supporting compliance team members with small adhoc tasks relating to new contractors
- Supporting compliance team with ad-hoc referencing tasks
- Assisting compliance team manager with external audits where required
- Informing all relevant internal departments in the business with known or potential payment issues
- Completing the internal finishers process for any expired or terminated placements
- Supporting the compliance department with adding new contractors to our internal portal
- Verifying and attaching confidential candidate documents to our internal candidate database
- Supporting compliance team members with ad-hoc tasks relating to new contractors
- Taking part in some daily team meetings, and providing some compliance holiday/sickness cover where required
- Updating the Bond database with supporting information
- Assisting compliance team manager with internal audits where required
KPIs/Objectives and deadlines
- Ensuring all right to work and time sensitive documents are uploaded onto Bond database in a timely fashion to ensure candidates are fully compliant
- Ensuring all contractors have an 'in-date' timesheet available on the third party systems at all times.
- Team objective to improve/maintain external audit scores to an average of 95% and above
Key experience, knowledge and skills
- Organised and meticulous, with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We want you to be as happy as possible at Sellick Partnership, so we will reward you in a number of ways:
- Medicash company health plan
- Medicash Extras (Including: cinema, holiday and shopping discounts/ offers)
- Three 5* staff events a year including annual team building trip away!
- Hybrid working week structure - opportunity to use office space as much as you want to reduce household bills, plus home working available
- Tailored and specific support from manager and access to training in order to help you reach full potential
- Availability to food and drink in all offices (Fresh fruit, breakfast, snack bars and much more)
- Access to a confidential financial advisor for all employees
- 33 days holiday a year (Including bank holidays) plus up to 5 additional days, in line with length of service
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Wellness Weekdays with extended lunch hours
- Bike 2 Work scheme, saving up to 42% on the cost of a new bike
- Achievement bonuses from our wheel of success
- Early finish Friday
- Interest-free loans available
- Car-pool sharing
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Working with a great team and a brilliant culture…
If you are interested in this opportunity then please submit your CV. If you would like more information, please contact Simon Briffa at (url removed).
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.