Graduate Civil Engineer
£26,000 - £30,000 + Company Van + Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Graduate Civil Engineer to work within a fast growing company who will assist you throughout any challenges.
On offer is the opportunity to apply your civil engineering knowledge in an interesting environmental role, where you'll be able to autonomously see projects through from concept to completion.
Established 18 years ago, this unique company have amassed a successful reputation for themselves with a variety of projects running all around the country. They specialise in the Rail and Infrastructure/highways sectors. Due to expansion and a very healthy order book, they are seeking an additional engineer to join their close-knit team and help contribute to their growth.
In this varied role, you'll be working on the design of bespoke construction projects where you'll be working on the whole projects all the way through from start to finish.
This is a fantastic opportunity to apply and develop your engineering knowledge to a unique sector where you'll make a positive environmental contribution and work on fascinating design projects, with an ambitious company who will invest in you as much as you invest in them.
- Lead inspection and testing tasks on a variety of civil infrastructure using a range of access disciplines in-line with industry approved codes of practice on a variety of structures
- Undertake inspections to a variety of inspection standards including rail, highways and defence
- Responsibility for the production of compliant reports either individually or by managing other junior engineers.
- Liaising with client representatives
- Undertake site works in a safe manner in-line with company procedures and the safe systems of work put in place for each task.
- Degree qualified (Civil Engineering or associated discipline)
- Experience in examination/inspection and reporting
- IRATA Level 1 (Rope Access) or HSE Part III (Diving) or Confined Space Entry NVQ
- Good computer skills (Word / Excel)
- Good communication skills
Reference Number: (phone number removed)
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Diogo Alves at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.