Are you a recent graduate looking to take your first step into the Medical Sales industry?
If so, this may be the position for you!
Our client is a forward-thinking Medical Device organisation, currently in search of a Graduate Medical Sales Representative to join their well-established sales team in promoting an extensive range of Respiratory Device product across a territory in the North of the UK (specific territory will be defined depending on location of successful candidate).
- Recent graduate, ideally in a scientific subject.
- Strong sales experience in a customer-facing environment.
- Excellent demonstrable research into the medical sales industry.
- Shadowing experience of a Medical Sales Representative is highly advantageous.
- Keen desire to step into the medical sales industry.
- Full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- Willingness to work remotely on a full-time basis.
- Develop, plan, and implement actions to achieve company targets.
- Negotiate (within guidelines) prices, discounts, and terms to ensure the best value deals are secured in align will UK pricing and that expense spending is within the agreed budget.
- Analyse and evaluate weekly and monthly sales figures for account growth and trends.
- Fully utilise resilience skills to revert any negative trending data back to a positive situation in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Influence and negotiate with a clear commercial focus and a high margin of success.
- Share best practice on market access initiatives with marketing team.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing Manager/Managing Director and marketing team to optimise business returns.
- Identify opportunities for shared investment and partnership projects between the Company and defined customers.
- Maintain a high level of understanding of competitor products and industry trends through networking and the web and develop strategies to convert business.
Role Specific Competencies
- IT skills – proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Resilient with good problem-solving skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Commercially minded.
- Flexible and diplomatic.
2 stage process.
Interested? Please click apply, or contact Lauren Ward on (phone number removed) to discuss further!
Evolve is a leading recruitment and outsourcing organisation, operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Medical Device and Life Science sectors.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.