Graduate Chemical Engineer required. Our client is a well-established and fast-growing technology business specialising within polymer development, with a determined goal towards sustainability within the packaging industries.
Due to continued success they are seeking a Graduate Technologist to work with the development team on new products that are used throughout the world.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and analysing polymer compounds, testing the materials for production on injection moulding machinery and brainstorming product development within the team.
Graduate Chemical Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree qualified within a Chemical, Biological, Environmental Science or similar
- Organised and Methodical
- A scientific / mathematical approach but with a practical orientation
- Based in a commutable distance of Southampton
Graduate Chemical Engineer Position Remuneration
- Competitive Salary
- Monday to Friday, full-time, permanent position
- Full training and support scheme
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.