Graduate Sustainability Consultant - Birmingham
Salary Expectations: £23,000-£26,000
An exciting new opportunity is available to join an established, market-leading sustainability specialist! The role will have an emphasis LCAs within the built environment. Read below to find out more about the role.
The duties of the Graduate Sustainability Consultant:
- Produce Life Cycle Assessments from start to finish
- Provide assistance with embodied carbon calculations
- Build & maintain client relationships
- Work with the wider Sustainability team to assist with BREEAM assessments
- Provide & present Sustainability strategy advice
The Graduate Sustainability Consultant will have the following:
- Qualified to degree level in a Sustainability/Energy related subject
- Knowledge of BREEAM and LCAs
- Exceptional administrative skills
- Strong work ethic independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of the built environment
Our client is offering their Graduate Sustainability Consultant and excellent starting salary, regular benefits, pension contribution, healthcare and performance related career progression!
To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy & Building Services Sector, please contact Sam Young on (phone number removed), or email a copy of your CV over to (url removed) and we will be in touch shortly.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.