An excellent opportunity has arisen for you to join an expanding Building Surveying Property Consultancy who deliver projects and complex condition survey programmes.
Our client requires an experienced Building Surveyor or a Graduate Building Surveyor with experience to deliver condition surveys and project work in the local authority, health care and commercial sectors.
The main perk of the role is flexibility working from home, you deliver your own programmes with the clients requirements and agreed timescales.
Building Surveyor job requirements include but not limited to:
- Undertaking a variety of Fabric condition surveys
- Investigating building defects
- Assist with and deliver projects
- Survey and scope of works
- Specifications and schedules of condition
- Assist with Dilapidations
- Developing business with new and existing clients
- Work from home report writing and 2-3 days on site
Our clients offers a wide range of perks and benefits with the role including:-
- Company car or 4k car allowance
- CPD training
- Flexible home working
- Negotiable salary 25k to 30k p/a depending on experience.
We are seeking candidates with excellent personal and communication skills and have the ability to excel within a Building Surveying consultancy.
You must be an experienced Building Surveyor or Graduate Building Surveyor with fabric condition survey experience to be successful with your application.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to enhance your career, contact Alan Atkinson for further information and submit your CV outlining your experience in the sector.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.