Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Manchester Office with International Opportunities
£22,000 + Uncapped Commission (first year average £32k-£42k) + Full Training + Progression + 25 days holiday + bank holiday
If you have a desire to build a career with full training, progression and the opportunity to shape your future then Rise Technical could be the perfect platform for you to join.
Who are Rise Technical Recruitment? We specialise in Technical and Engineering Recruitment, offering a outstanding service to our clients and candidates in the Engineering, Tech, Renewable Energy, Construction & Scientific sectors. Starting off with just 3 people, our Bristol office has grown and adapted over time setting great foundations for national and international growth in the future. This year we have opened new offices in London, Manchester & Miami, with plans for further international development in the future! During this time of significant growth, it's really important to us to bring great people and great minds into the business who share our values and ambitions.
Joining the team: Rise are committed to providing the best platform for those who have positive attitudes, brilliant work-ethics & are committed to providing the best service. The opportunity is for a trainee consultant to join our US or UK Teams based in Bristol, where you will get full ISO Gold awarded training, industry-leading recruitment tools, clear routes of progression & uncapped commission. It's a great place if you're a team player & want to join a collaborative high-performing team.
What you get at Rise:
- You'll earn industry-leading commission (up to 40% of everything you invoice)
- The oportunity for rapid career progression - this is based on meritocracy, if you work hard you get rewarded
- A full, awarded training programme to get you up to speed
- Early finish Fridays! We work Monday - Friday & all enjoy a 4pm finish on a Friday
- The opportunity to move to our Miami & future international offices if you're interested!
What we're looking for:
- Confident and energetic communicator - The role will involve a lot of outbound calling & relationship building
- Keen on self-development - Think about why being successful is important to you & what you'd like to achieve
- Financially motivated - This is key as your base salary is £20k-22K but OTE is £37-£45k in your first year and there's no reason why you can't exceed this
- Passionate - Tell us why recruitment is for you and what you want from it!
- A good sense of humour - Recruitment can be tough but with spirits up, those days can also be great days too
- Highly motivated and goal-driven - To be successful in recruitment you need to be resilient and persevere, you get out what you put in!
What you'll be doing:
- Become the 'go-to' tech recruiter within your industry sector
- Source/Headhunt high-calibre candidates for your client across multiple channels and manage the whole recruitment process from start to finish
- Build relationships with clients and candidates
- Networking - You'll need to use the recruitment methods including Social Media platforms, LinkedIn, Phone calls and client events/meet ups
- Be the voice and brand ambassador for Rise Technical Recruitment ensuring you're giving 5 star service to your clients and candiates
What's in it for you?
- Training & Development - You'll benefit from having award winning training and a structured and dedicated development programme to ensure you're successful in your role
- Progression - We have a structured career plan in place and the sky really is the limit. We have directors across the board who joined us at Trainee level
- Empowered workplace - You'll be surrounded by like-minded, motivated people who will celebrate your success and encourage you
- Uncapped commission - Our commission structure is the most competitive in Bristol which is 10-40%
- Social & fun environment - You'll find yourself in a workplace surrounded by incredible people who you can socialise with whether it be for food/drinks or joining a sports team etc
- Flexible working - Once you're trained and can work autonomously in your role you're able to work from the office, at home, hybrid or even at one of the other locations!
To continue our success, we need to find the right people to join us - If you're eager to drive the next level of growth and make a positive impact, please get in touch and apply today!
Reference Number: BBBH(phone number removed)
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Hannah Elcock at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.