- Are you a graduate taking a Year our before Teacher Training ?
- Are you a Graduate this year and want to work I schools ?
- Please Read on – we want to hear from you !!
We will be looking for support assistants within ASD and SEMH ( behaviour) and general learning support within secondary school additional support departments.
Working either 1:1 or across a wider support team , you will guide and coach learners in academic activities, behaviour and conduct and emotional well-being . You will be guided by some fantastic Teachers and tutors , working as part of the school community.
These roles would suit current undergraduates who are hoping to gain school based experience or Graduates hoping to gain experience before studying for a PGCE or similar.
All schools for this role are on excellent public transport routes and offer on-site parking.
We ask that you :
- Hold a degree or be undertaking University study
- Have at least two full days a week availability Monday - Friday
- Have genuine interest in supporting the academic, social, and emotional development of children and young people.
- Be knowledgeable about additional needs, such as autism, ADHD, learning difficulties and SEMH.
- Have a kind, calm and patient nature, and the ability to engage with young people.
- Are well organised and reliable
- Have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
In addition to that, we are currently offering £100 for the successful referral of either Teachers or Teaching Assistants.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.