- Exciting tech sales role, in the heart of Manchester
- Looking to kick start a sales career? Graduate opportunity, no experience required
- Professional graduate training plus a highly competitive benefits package
The Company: This health technology start up is growing rapidly and are seeking ambitious, hungry graduates ready to kick off a sales career. You will have the opportunity to work closely with high-level colleagues in the heart of Manchester, gain lots of insight and exposure to the business, and be provided with fantastic growth opportunities.
The Role: Joining an existing team of Sales Development Representatives, you will be responsible for prospecting C-level executives within the health care sector, looking to help revolutionise the market and reduce costs. The company will give you the best platform for development, enrolling you onto a Level 4 sales qualification training programme alongside the role.
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative, who are you?
- You are passionate about starting a successful sales career
- You are coachable, ready to throw yourself into being trained and developed in the best possible way
- You are a compassionate competitor, looking to succeed and hit your personal targets whilst also supporting your teammates
- You live within commutable distance to central Manchester
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative, the package you will receive is:
- £23,000 base salary plus £5,000 bonus OTE.
- Level 4 sales apprenticeship training
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays& your birthday off!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.