Graduate Sales/Business Development Executive - Sheffield
Hybrid - Remote - Salary: 26k OTE 32k
Are you a pro-active, driven, and enthusiastic graduate, who is looking to start a career in Apprenticeship Sales and Business Development and be part of a growing team of graduates?
Do you have the passion and ambition to excel in this arena with the interpersonal and communication skills needed to be a strong salesperson? Are you motivated and driven with a thirst to succeed and meet monthly sales targets and KPI’s?
If you are looking for a fast paced and exciting career in B2B/B2C sales both remotely and face to face, then look no further as Babington are on a journey of growth with a vast portfolio of apprenticeship, adult education, and commercial qualifications, and we are looking for a dynamic, self-starting, and curious graduate to join our thriving sales team!
In this role you will be instrumental in our growth plans and full sales training will be provided with a clear sales methodology designed for our sector and the achievement of targets. Being part of our graduate sales team, you will be engaging with a variety of businesses and SMEs nationally to identify and promote apprenticeship opportunities via telesales, in person and remote client engagement activity and creating impactful, informative, and credible social media and online advertising campaigns.
We have great people, doing great things to achieve great results and we can only do this by recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce that is representative of the learners we support. Our purpose is to develop better futures for all our staff and learners, and we encourage applications from diverse backgrounds.
Summary of role
This is an initiative-taking sales engagement role within our Graduate Sales Team as part of our wider Growth team with a keen focus on identifying apprenticeship vacancies with new and existing customers and providing them with suitable apprentices around the UK. Reporting to the Growth Manager your success will come from identifying and gaining new clients/accounts across multiple sectors.
You will develop relationships with employers and learners to achieve your monthly targets and key performance indicators and will play a key role in meeting Babington’s growth ambitions whilst fulfilling our purpose of Developing Better Futures.
Core Values and Summary of Principle Accountabilities
Generate new business through developing the skills as outlined in the sales capability framework via successful marketing campaigns, telephone communication, well-constructed written communication, or face to face meetings.
Relationship building to increase the placement of candidates within apprenticeship opportunities and build relationships to become a trusted advisor and promoter of Babington programmes and solutions.
Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Customer (B2C) Selling.
Fully understand the benefits of Babington and our solutions and be enthusiastic in promoting opportunities to Employers.
Part of a dynamic graduate sales team and function, participating in daily and weekly briefings and team development sessions.
Arrange apprenticeship interviews with both the Employer and Learner, collaborating with our team of Candidate Engagement Resourcers.
Ensure that all relevant administration relating to clients and learners in completed promptly and accurately.
Undertake regular research to ensure that you remain up to date with changes and developments within the sector, subscribing to relevant e-newsletters, attending CPD sessions and networking events.
To achieve, as a minimum, the monthly targets for commercial starts as set by the business.
Making outbound calls and email/social media connections to generate leads.
Obtain accurate job descriptions from clients in respect of the apprenticeship vacancy along with flexible person specifications.
Ensure that you are fully aware of the company’s safeguarding policy and your responsibilities within that and refer any matters for concern to the company’s designated safeguarding officer for further investigation.
- Grade A-C GCSE in English and Maths or equivalent
- Educated to a Degree Level
- Level 2 Information, Advice and Guidance qualification or willingness to acquire
Skills, Abilities, and experience
- A passion for Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Customer (B2C) sales or previous experience
- Eager to learn and thrive off new challenges
- Demonstrated history of achievement, success, hard work and dedication
- Experience in a fast-paced environment such as recruitment, marketing, or telesales
- Experience of delivering high level of service and satisfaction
- Experience of successfully achieving targets and associated deadlines and working without close supervision.
- Results driven with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Computer literate with experience of managing databases or CRM systems for lead generation desired
- Strong self-motivation and organisation skills
- Ability to manage own time and resources effectively
- Excellent communication, presentation, and reporting skills
- Ability to build and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work as part of a strong team and individually
- Hold a clean driving license with access to a vehicle or ability to travel national
- Babington Engage Reward Cash Plan
- Bonus Scheme of up to 6k
- Sales Training
- BUPA Healthcare – Cash plan
- 22 Days annual leave plus 3 Days Christmas Shutdown and Bank holidays
- Flexible Hours
- Remote/Hybrid Working
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.