Are you Midlands based and considering the possibility of getting into a recruitment career? This graduate opportunity may be perfect for you!!
What do the company do?
Working alongside some of the largest brands in the world, this companies objection is simple - matching top talent to top companies.
They are a global recruitment consultancy that specialise in providing high growth technology companies with talent. With an office presence covering Birmingham, London, Dubai and Singapore, there are even exciting long-term travel opportunities with the role.
Helping their clients recruit senior level figures in sectors such as Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Software and more, they are now looking to hire for themselves in the form of a top graduate.
What would my role be?
Coming into the business as a Graduate Associate Consultant, the early part of your career there will be focused on the candidate side of recruitment. Talking to candidates about vacancies such as vice president of sales, marketing or customer success, you will look to build relationships with candidates at the initial part of the process.
Moving into a more client facing role as you develop, there are realistic promotion opportunities within year 1, with this company dedicated to ensuring you have consistent progression opportunities for as long as you're with the company.
What is crucial for this role? (Hint… experience is not!)
- Confidence - Recruitment is a people driven role where a typical day will be filled with dozens of phone-calls and meetings, it is crucial to be someone that carries themselves with confidence and finds it easy building new relationships.
- Resilience - Every day isn't going to be perfect! Your whole role is dedicated to dealing with humans… who can do unexpected things! Recruitment requires someone that can deal with the occasional rollercoaster week or month.
- Eagerness to learn - This is a graduate role. You don't have to have worked in recruitment before to apply. There will be lots to learn, so it's key to be someone that asks a lot of questions and is always looking to develop.
- Location - This is a Birmingham city centre role, split between 3 days in the office & 2 days home-based. Please make sure you're able to get to Birmingham!
The package offered…
- £23k basic salary
- £5000-£8000 bonus target (commission is uncapped)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.