- Work for a British manufacturer with excellent heritage in its industry
- Excellent company stability
- Unrivalled customer support making them stand out against competitors
- Seeking an ambitious Graduate who is excited to kickstart a career in Field Sales
So what does the company do?
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of steel construction products. Manufacturing in the UK, the company has a reputation for developing market leading products and brands, coupled with fantastic customer support and reliable product delivery. This is an astutely run business which offers its employees stability and excellent investment and training.
The Role of the Graduate Field Sales Executive:
As an Area Sales Manager, you will be tasked with winning projects for the supply of structural building envelope products for new construction builds such as apartment blocks, hotels and schools. You will be aiming to develop specifications early on with architects, structural engineers, then following the project through to completion with contractors and installers. You will be supported by an experienced and efficient design and production team which has earned our client an excellent reputation in the marketplace for high levels of service and quality. The role also includes delivering CPD presentations. Your region, which comprises of the South of England is currently ahead of target and performing well and has potential for further significant growth.
For the position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Full UK Driving License
- Keen and eager to kickstart a career in Sales
- Be confident in building relationships in a f2f manner
- Must be well presented, energetic, articulate, personable and a strong team ethic
- Motivated towards working towards targets daily
The package for the Graduate Field Sales Executive Role
- £25,000 base salary
- £30k OTE
- Hybrid company car
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Company credit card
- Private pension scheme
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.