Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering a complete range of bespoke structural engineering projects and, due to an increased workload, an opportunity has been created in their busy office in Bristol for an ambitious Graduate Structural Engineer to join them on a full time permanent basis.
You will join their small design team where your progress will be overseen more senior engineers. The successful candidate will be required to work on small to medium retail, commercial and residential projects using all common building materials.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Competent in the use of AutoCAD,
- Knowledge of working with common building materials i.e. steel, concrete, timber, masonry and glass,
- Ability to work to deadlines,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Willingness to work with and support others in a team,
- Excellent attention to detail.
An appetite to learn and to develop both personally and professionally is essential for this role and this will be demonstrated with a desire to become a Chartered engineer.
Excellent training and technical support is on offer as well as a competitive starting salary, along with the opportunity to work alongside Chartered engineers in a dynamic design team.
Please submit your CV to Graham Ventham for consideration.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.