Position: Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Progression Programme)
Industry: Technical, Senior Appointments, Development
Location: Manchester, M20 2AF
Salary: £20K - £25K + Commission
First year OTE: £60,000+
Second Year OTE: £110,000+
We are hiring! Recently graduated or finishing up at University? We want to speak to you!
Trainee Recruitment consultants based in Disbury, Manchester.
Have you graduated or looking for a career change and looking to kick start your career in recruitment?
- Training: Full training given. Receive on-going training, on an ongoing basis
- Talent acquisition: Sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Business development: Making sales calls to prospective and previous clients to sell ITECCO as a business partner to build long term relationships
This is a demanding and challenging role, however arguably one of the most rewarding! In addition to your basing salary, you will earn uncapped commission from the moment you start doing deals. This amazing role is based on merit and will offer you plenty of opportunity to progress into senior roles.
Who are ITECCO?
We are a Sunday Times top 100 UK company to work for and are offering you a fast track to management within 12 months! With your first years OTE at least £60,000… you will also be joining an accredited investor in our people company. ITECCO is built on the foundations of our shared goals and ambitions to become the UK's most influential IT recruitment company. Within 4 years, ITECCO has grown from 1 to 95 employees and has just opened our 4th office in the US!
If you are money motivated and ambitious and are looking to grow a rewarding career, then we will support you on your way. We provide an award-winning training program dedicated to your personal requirements. Our structured career ladder will ensure that you know what you are working towards and every milestone you hit will guarantee you with amazing benefits.
- Competitive salary and unlimited career progression potential.
- 100% of our trainee consultants reach promotions within 3 months!
- We pay 25% commission of everything you make - NO CAP
- 3 Holidays every year - Summer Holiday to Ibiza, skiing trips to France, Annual presidential clubs to Dubai or Vegas
- Company iPhone and Laptop
- Relaxing leisure area with PS5, Table Tennis and Pool.
- Monthly Achievers Club - 20 stories, Ivy Asia, Flight Club, Axe Throwing
- 1pm finishes on Friday
- Remote working on Wednesday
- 2 weeks Christmas break!
- A genuine interest to be successful
- Ambitious, motivated, and clear financial goals
- A people person. You will love connecting with new people and understanding their needs and requirements
- A strong communicator. You will have excellent attention to detail, as well as a talent for conversation.
- You will need to be proactive. You will be headhunting specialist candidates either through social media or on our extensive database.
- Highly organised. You will be managing your own desk, so you will need to be able to keep on top of your workload at the same time.
ITECCO is made up of highly motivated, talented, and progressive consultants. We hire based on personality and never previous experience. If you have considered a job in Software sales, technical sales, consultancy, telecoms sales, or anywhere that has sales targets, then you should DEFINETLY consider ITECCO!
Keywords: Recruitment, Graduate, Trainee, Sales, Technical Sales, Tech Sales, Recruitment Consultant, Tech Sales Consultant, IT Recruitment, IT Graduate Recruitment, IT Trainee Recruitment
ITECCO's thorough understanding of individual aspirations, technical requirements, and corporate culture has positioned us as a market leader in bringing people and businesses together. Our technical expertise covers the principal domains of IT Support & Consultancy, Software/Web Development & Design, and Senior IT Appointments.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.