Trainee & Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Here at Amoria Bond we are growing our successful team of Recruitment Consultants, as we truly believe in investing in our people and we are known for our award winning training which gives you the platform to launch you career in recruitment, whilst being fully supported along the way. If you are an ambitious individual who is looking to work for a diverse company who offer training, support and flexibility we are the perfect company for you! Amoria Bond is a successful, specialist recruitment company who like to give back, not only do we provide the best benefits out there like company trips abroad, lunch clubs to celebrate our successes, company car scheme and personal development contribution for all of our employees….Our Trainee and Graduate Recruitment Consultant opportunities really can change your life in so many ways!
Amoria bond is an award-winning international recruitment company providing specialist staffing and consultancy services to our international STEM clients and a global network of professionals. Our core markets are Engineering, Renewable Energy, Technology and Life Sciences.
What you'll be doing as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Making sales calls to prospective and previous clients to sell Amoria Bond as a business partner
- Building your own business within our successful recruitment company
- Attending meetings and negotiating rates
- Writing job adverts and social media content to attract top talent
- Headhunting for candidates with specific skills
- Arranging interviews and making job offers to successful candidates
- Building and maintaining long and successful relationship with both clients and candidates.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive basic salary with exceptional commission opportunity
- Realistic 1st year of £35k OTE
- Top performers earn well over £200k
- Industry leading & award-winning training - We promise to support you every step of the way
- Working within our flexible and inclusive working environment
- Fantastic progression opportunities - Possibilities to progress into senior sales and leadership roles within your first 12-24 months
- Company car scheme
- Incentives and prizes for hitting targets: All expenses paid company trips to the world's best locations (Las Vegas, Ibiza, Dubai and Marbella are just a few of our favourite destinations)
- Regular company wide and localised social events, big and small.
What experience do I need to be a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- No previous recruitment experience is required as you will go through full training
- We've hired Trainee Recruitment Consultants who have the following backgrounds:
- Sales experience
- Customer Service experience
- Lettings Negotiation
- & many other backgrounds
- We mainly look for driven and ambitious individual who want a rewarding career, is this you?
If this excites you and you want to know more? Apply today, we would love to discuss our opportunity with you in more detail.
Salary: £22,000 - OTE £70,000
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.