Graduate Retail Account Manager
Immediate Start and Interviews
Fixed Term Contract to 31/12/23
Competitive Salary based on experience
This will be a fully remote role with travel to Manchester and across UK
Our client is a Premium Retail Business has great opportunity for a recent Graduate looking to kick start their career in Retail Account Management/Merchandising.
You will serve as a direct link between the retail store and the sales team by providing merchandising assistance and sales training in specified key account locations.
Key Duties will include:
- Conduct field visitations to National Accounts, whilst developing rapport and educating store employees on products, technology, and brand heritage
- Maintain detailed records of visits, store opportunities, and action required
- Maintain a Status Report of discussions with Partner Management Team, to include inventory of rights and assets
- Staff major events and pop-up store activities
- Build and maintain partnership with associates and management leaders to maximize business potential through in-store team efforts
- Discusses business methods, products or services and targets customer group with employer or client in order to identify marketing requirements
- Liaises with other senior staff to determine the range of goods or services to be sold, contributes to the development of sales strategies (and setting of sales targets)
- Ensure merchandising standards are met, maintained and in accordance with Company guidelines
- Perform event and training recaps with detailed photos, post event/training wrap up reports, using quantitative and qualitative measures
- Work with the wider European/APAC marketing team on various projects and back-up peers in times of vacation, sickness etc
- Work with local sales team on in-store execution/activation related items
- Identifying possible business opportunities, keeping abreast of regional business trends
- Represent the company when requested at professional meetings
- Ability to travel 20 - 40% of time, UK/Europe
- Ability to effectively communicate in a variety of business settings
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Self‑motivated and enthusiastic
- Possess ability to learn quickly and work with change
- Strong ability to build relationships
- MS Office proficient and good analytical skills
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.