Graduate Recruitment Advisor - HR Department - City Law Firm, London / Hybrid Working - up to £45k (DoE) + great benefits
- Early Talent / Early Careers / Graduate Recruitment Advisor
- Previous experience needed in a similar recruitment and/or development role
- Progressive and successful City Law Firm
- Competitive salary and benefits offered
- Hybrid working
Our client, a leading City Law Firm, is currently looking for a Early Talent / Early Careers / Graduate Recruitment Advisor, ideally with experience in a legal or professional services environment, to join their HR department.
The Early Talent / Graduate Recruitment Advisor will take ownership of the trainee lifecycle, from recruitment through to development, pastoral support and qualification, and will support the wider HR team with the recruitment, development and pastoral support of the firm’s non-qualified and pre-manager team members.
What’s on offer? This is a great opportunity to join a progressive, friendly and hardworking team who are client focused and enjoy the challenges of working for a successful City law firm. Our client is offering a competitive salary and core and flexible benefits scheme, which includes 25+ days annual leave, pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, enhanced sick pay and maternity/paternity pay, discretionary bonus, wellness subsidy, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, dental cover and more! Standard working hours are 9.30am - 5.30pm and hybrid working is offered.
Key responsibilities as the Early Careers / Graduate Recruitment Advisor will include:
- Managing the onboarding, appraisals and seat rotations of trainees (including induction programmes)
- Working closely with the Training Principal to support trainee development, engagement and retention post-qualification
- Liaising with external providers to manage the delivery of professional qualifications
- Developing an early talent recruitment bracing to promote opportunities within the firm and attract a talent pipeline (creating an online presence and working with third parties such as universities and student guides)
- Supporting the end-to-end recruitment process for all early careers roles
- Organising, attending and facilitating early talent attraction events (careers fairs, skills sessions, assessment days and insight days etc.)
- Being the first point of contact for early talent career support
- Working with the Talent & Development tea, to create, deliver and refine development programmes
- Maintaining the HR system (Dynamics 365), applicant tracking system and management systems
- Managing the graduate recruitment budget as needed
- Producing reports and undertaking ad hoc projects
- And more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar recruiter and/or development role, ideally in the legal or professional services environment
- Proven track record of delivering recruitment projects in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in providing pastoral care (or similar)
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills and excellent relationship management skills with proven ability to gain credibility at all levels
- Good business acumen
- IT literate including MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Interested in this Early Talent / Graduate Recruitment Advisor role?
This is a gem of an opportunity! If you are interested in this role and possess the skills and experience we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV as soon as possible, quoting ‘LO - Early Talent Advisor - London’
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.