Defour Partnership is working with their client to recruit for Graduate Electrical Engineers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to join a dynamic, ambitious, growing business within the Electrical Power sector (New connections) across Commercial, Industrial and Residential projects, based in Glasgow and across the UK.
The role will involve working alongside a Project Manager both site and office based. You will be trained across all areas of the business where you can learn and develop further your skills and move into your areas of preference such as Design and Operations Teams.
Previous Graduate schemes have proven very successful and successful candidates have enjoyed the development and rewards this has brought.
General role responsibilities:
- Work with operations/commercial/design teams to support full project lifecycle.
- Understand design specifications and technical drawings.
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software to create technical plans.
- Collect, analyse, interpret and summarise data into written product reports.
- Estimate project timescales, as well as material, construction and labour costs.
- Liaise with client/other members working on the project.
- Attend educational/technical training and workshops to maintain professional knowledge.
- Attend meetings and give presentations to managers/clients.
- Graduates with Electrical Power Engineering Degrees (and above) or similar.
- Ambitious and driven
- Passionate about personal development
- Utility sector experience (desirable)
The candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits and the opportunity to join and develop professionally within your chosen career, as well as work alongside a great team. For more information and to apply please contact Joanne at Defour Partnership or apply online today.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.