Salary: £24k basic salary/ with £6k commission
A leading recruitment company, our client are looking for ambitious and self-determined graduates to join their team of Talent Acquisition Consultants. Working with organisations all over the UK across a wide range of industries, this hybrid role will see you develop business opportunities for the company and attract, identify and secure new talent for our client’s large customer portfolio.
Offering excellent progression opportunities, full training and amazing employee benefits, this is a fantastic opportunity for any graduate that is looking to embark on an exciting career with a standout enterprise!
Graduate Junior Talent Acquisition Consultant Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £24,000
- Y1 OTE of £30k!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Private healthcare and pension contributions
- Regular team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic modern, open plan offices
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays!
- Gain a detailed knowledge of the company and their offering in order to have valuable conversations with both clients and candidates
- Utilise job boards, CV libraries, social channel talent solutions and other candidate sourcing tools to find top talent
- Be consultative in your approach to clients and candidates and manage expectations on timelines for delivery
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in client accounts, understanding their company requirements and the needs of each of their vacancies
- Use researching techniques to target prospect companies that would benefit from the company services, making initial contact, building business relationships and securing business opportunities
- Arranging, supporting, and assisting all interview processes with hiring managers
- Manage the pipeline of candidates from attraction, throughout the hiring process, through to a successful job offer to ensure the best candidate experience
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Business acumen
- Demonstrable track record of building customer relationships
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Reliable, with a can-do attitude
- A team player, with the ability to work autonomously
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.