Here in the Robert Walters Birmingham office, we are proud of the positive, inclusive and profitable business that we have built over the years. We actively encourage a healthy work/life balance, develop meaningful client & candidate relationships and offer progression/career opportunities to our people. We are a high performing, quality-driven office that rewards and recognises successes along the way! We differ from our competitors as we have a mix of highly experienced Consultants and homegrown talent, nurtured through our Graduate training programme.
Off the back of another successful year, we continue to expand and are looking for motivated, ambitious individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to join as Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
At Robert Walters, you will benefit from the following:
- Flexible/hybrid working opportunities
- Laptop (SurfacePro) and Mobile (iPhone)
- Networking & Entertainment budget
- Monthly and Quarterly Incentive lunches
- High Achievers trips across the UK and abroad to unique locations such as Cambodia, Cancun and Vegas
- Annual benefits include Gym Membership, Travel Insurance and Private Health
- Full Days Annual Leave on your Birthday
Your role as a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Engaging with clients to gain an understanding of their company and role requirements
- Advertising new vacancies and implementing new candidate attraction strategies
- Connecting with and interviewing candidates to understand their needs
- Providing consultative advice on the job market and managing expectations
- Winning new business and establishing professional relationships in the industry
What we expect from you:
- An eagerness and confidence to pick up the phone and build connections
- B2B Sales experience ideal or educated to Degree level
- A track record of working hard (e.g. worked alongside studies, competed in sports teams, achieved strong academics)
- Money driven and goal orientated
- Highly results-driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive, ambition and resilience
- Goal oriented for tangible results
We strive to deliver the best quality service to our clients and candidates. We are proud of the long-standing relationships we have cultivated over our 35 years history and the significant credibility we hold in the market. If you would like to know more, we want to hear from you.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.