One of the UK's largest retailers, who are experiencing continued growth, are recruiting for a Graduate Insight Analyst to join their analytics team. Certainly a graduate friendly' team who are adept at recruiting, training and developing numerate graduates into great Analysts!
Initially this opportunity is being offered on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract and it is strongly anticipated it will convert to a permanent opportunity for the right individual.
You will support their Marketing teams and the wider business by delivering business critical analysis, allowing the business to practice data led decision making. Achieve this by clear and concise communication of occasionally complex information, suitable for various audiences.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable, have good time management, enjoy problem solving and have a cheerful office demeanour.
• Use their customer data to drive customer understanding to the whole of the business, creating reports and insight as required
• Design and produce regular reporting to support decision making across the business
• Provide analytical support on business questions across a wide range of topics
• Ensure the Marketing Teams are supported with data and insight into customer behaviour and cross channel metrics
• Ability to understand, analyse and manipulate large data sets
• Ability to interpret complex data and present this in a clear and simple way to various audiences
• Strong performance at degree level in a numerate discipline (mathematics, statistics, physics, chemistry, engineering etc.)
• Applications welcomed at BSc and MSc level
• Advanced spreadsheet and data handling
• Experience, or knowledge of, SQL useful
• Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills
• Confident communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.