Salary: Basic salary of £24,000 with £6k OTE!
Instantly recognisable within the IT sector as a trailblazing organisation, our client provides technology services to businesses worldwide! Driving digital transformation and streamlining business performance, our client is an exciting organisation that offers a successful applicant an excellent opportunity to establish themselves as a knowledgeable professional.
What you can look forward to receiving:
- Basic salary of £24,000 with £6k OTE/Commission!
- An integral role within an industry-leading brand
- Comprehensive training and development schemes
- Healthcare packages
- Pension contributions
- Nights out and social events
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Hybrid working
- Proactively generate leads and opportunities through careful communication with prospects
- Work with, and shadow senior members of staff to ensure a thorough understanding of the business is built
- Converting leads to sales opportunities by maintaining active communication via phone, email, LinkedIn and other channels
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, competitors and their respective service offerings in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Manage and maintain the company CRM, ensuring all sales activity and prospect information is input efficiently and accurately
- When communicating, ensure you are constantly building up the business’ brand and establishing them in the marketplace
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player, with the ability to work autonomously
- Ambitious and driven
- Business acumen
- Demonstrable track record of building customer relationships
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.