Sports Graduates and Sports Coaches required in Primary and SEN schools in the Burnley & surrounding areas required.
Sports Graduates and Sports Coaches Teaching Assistant
- Are you a sports graduate or sports coach who is now considering a career in education as a Teaching Assistant?
- Do you have a passion to support young learners who face additional barriers to learning due to their special educational needs?
- Perhaps you are a confident, pro-active psychology graduate who wants to gain experience working in a school before embarking on an educational or clinical psychology course in the future?
Sports coache and Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Sports Graduate
- Sports Coaches
- 1:1 SEN support
- Paid £300 - £400 per week
- As soon as possible start
- Role for the remaining academic year & beyond
- Popular and ever-growing Schools
- Based in Burnley, Nelson & Colne
- Supporting pupils with mental health & behaviour needs
- Full time or part time roles
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Primary schools and SEN schools in the Burnley area are looking for sports Graduates to work on a one-to-one basis with pupils who have complex needs, there is a high demand for staff to work in schools who are committed, enthusiastic and reliable with a passion for working with children.
You will be given training and support to have the right tools to support the pupils who have autism and sometimes struggles to focus within lessons. Most of the time you will be supporting a pupil within classes, however on occasion you will be required to support the pupil on a 1:1 basis outside of the classroom within interventions including some speech and language therapy.
Sports Graduate Teaching Assistant - If you are an aspiring educational psychologist this role will provide you with excellent and varied experience at a competitive rate of pay. You will be in the same school for the academic year, allowing you to build good rapport with staff and students as well as allowing the pupils to see a consistent role model throughout the year.
Please apply with your most recent CV to be considered for this role or contact Laura Barlow for more information on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.