Established in 1984, Anglo Technical Recruitment is a UK-based specialist provider of technical recruitment services within a wide range of engineering sectors including railways, civil engineering, construction, water, and energy. We generate business worldwide offering a unique service to our clients and placed personnel.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a bright and determined graduate to help develop both the recruitment side of our business with a focus on one of our key areas. For motivated individuals, Anglo will provide many opportunities to develop personally and professionally to help establish a successful career.
Essentially, this role will see the successful applicant contributing towards recruitment activities for the respective division you are allocated in.
The responsibilities of each element of the role are broken down below:
• Working alongside our recruiters to source high-quality candidates to fulfill clients` live recruitment requirements, using a variety of methods to such as database searches, referrals, and the Internet.
• Taking full ownership of vacancies where required.
• Interviewing candidates on the telephone, taking references and ensuring eligibility to work in the UK in line with compliance requirements.
• Generate a network of jobseeker connections through relationship building and ensure all candidates are subsequently registered with Anglo and their details and CV are uploaded onto our company database.
• Developing a deep understanding of the sector with regards to clients, competitors and technical requirements for candidates.
Previous sales or recruitment experience is not required but will be beneficial as the successful applicant will be expected to meet or exceed established sales targets. Anglo will provide on the job training on sales techniques although it is expected that the successful candidate is confident and able to use their own initiative to sell our services. Anglo will offer the unique opportunity to understand the competitive and intriguing landscape of online/internet advertising and recruitment.
• Eligible to live and work in the UK.
• Fluent in the English language.
• University educated - you must be either be currently studying for or have obtained an undergraduate degree, preferably in an engineering related subject.
• Strong verbal, written and typing skills.
• Can confidently and clearly communicate with prospective clients at all levels with an emphasis on telephone contact.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.